Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Palin and the abyss of Newspapers and Magazines ...

Here is an interesting part of interview with Catie Couric on 20081001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y
It is not done by special effects, and it is not Saturday Night Live. Actually, I believe that soon either SNL will be unemployed or they just have to hire Palin - she does not need a script, just let her talk ....

I find the clip very funny but a little scary. After all she is just a heartbeat from the presidency. But overall I am impressed, I thought there are as some limits to stupidity and ignorance, but Palin breaks new grounds. I mean, we really should start asking if she is even qualified to be the Mayor of Wasila!

On another note, now I can certainly imagine her killing a moose and the next day there is a news story: "Mayor kills neighbor's horse". Well, she would be blissfully unaware what she did because she does not read any press - ignorance is a bliss :-). What a wonderfully hilarious idiot, ....

No comments: